tirsdag 28. august 2007
Some ideas for my project:
- Find and try out methods of creativity in the making of a portfolio.
- Find and try out methods for boosting creativity while detaildesigning a concept design. (Landscape, spaceship, car, etc.)
- Explore which effect the surroundings has on the designer in a creative situation. (Office/School, at home, in the park, at a café, on the bus/train etc.)
- Creativity is the ability to solve problems that are worth solving. It is the ability to create knowledge. Creativity is subject-specific: it is the meta-knowledge of how to solve a specific class of problems. So there is no such thing as “raw”, undifferentiated creativity. (http://www.tcs.ac/)
- the ability to create (wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn)
- One can define creativity as the mental phenomena, skills and/or tools capable of originating (and subsequently developing) innovation, inspiration or insight. Pop psychology generally may associate it with right or forehead brain activity or even specifically with lateral thinking. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity)