søndag 23. september 2007

Ahh! Inspiration by post :D

At Friday I received four books that I had ordered at Amazon.co.uk. They are all books about the process of concept and entertainment design, and the authors are Scott Robertson and Stephan Martiniere.

Here are the titles of the books:
- Quantum Dreams - The Art of Stephen Martiniere
-
Quantumscapes - The art of Stephan Martiniere
-
Lift Off - Air vehicle sketches and renderings
from the drawthrough collection, Scott Robertson
-
Start Your Engines - Ground vehicle sketches and renderings
from the drawthrough collection, Scott Robertson

In addition to this I have borrowed a movie which is about Scott Robertsons creative process. So now I hope I have enough material to get a bit further on my assignment, and maybe start to understand how these guys manage to allways be so innovative and creative in there quest for new shapes and concepts.

Ingen kommentarer: